DetailsCome home with Fab Habitat's new Heartland Collection area rugs. Made using organic dyes and from naturally occurring materials like wool and jute, the thickness of the rugs will add a sense of warmth and comfort to your space. Each rug is carefully hand-woven and naturally durable, ensuring that these rugs will not only stand the test of time; but are certain to help make your house a home.
- Care Instructions
Jute is not water resistant fiber, so do not place your jute rug in an area with high moisture. Blot the stain with dry paper towel or cloth immediately. Check with your local professional cleaning service for advice on hard
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- For indoor use only.