DetailsJute is a fast-growing versatile plant grown primarily in India. This vegetable fiber has been spun into strong and hardwearing threads, then weaved by hand to make these beautiful and naturally strong and thick 100% Jute rugs. Although our rugs are physically stunning their true beauty lies in the fact they are eco-friendly with a tiny carbon footprint as the Jute is renewable and recyclable. The natural, basket weave adds a raw elemental feel to your décor. It also makes them suitable for almost any type of décor, from industrial to rustic these Jute Rugs will be right at home. The feel of the jute rug underfoot is lovely, soft and natural like bringing a tiny piece of nature indoors. They are also perfect for high traffic areas as Jute is hard wearing and naturally durable ensuring that these rugs will not only stand the test of time; but are certain to help make your house a home.
- Care Instructions
Jute is not water resistant fiber, so do not place your jute rug in an area with high moisture. Blot the stain with dry paper towel or cloth immediately. Check with your local professional cleaning service for advice on hard
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- For indoor use only.