- MADE OF 100% JUTE making these rugs Earth-Conscious, hardwearing and beautiful. For best results, vacuum regularly and spot clean. Rug Pad recommended for indoor use. Due to the natural fiber used to create our rug, slight variations in color should be expected.
- HANDMADE IN INDIA BY LOCAL ARTISANS weaved by hand making each rug unique and different.
- SUITABLE FOR MOST DÉCOR the striking warm raw tones makes these rugs suitable for most decors from Rustic to Industrial, Nordic or Minimalistic they are sure to fit in.
- ECOFRIENDLY the jute is sustainable and renewable, making the rugs perfect for those that want a beautiful rug without harming the environment.
- GOODWEAVE CERTIFIED All Fab Habitat rugs are certified by GoodWeave – The best rugs are made by adult hands. No child labor is involved with the making of any of our rugs – when you buy Fab habitat you help join our ethical mission to end child labor in the weaving industry
Jute is a fast-growing versatile plant grown primarily in India. This vegetable fiber has been spun into strong and hardwearing threads, then weaved by hand to make these beautiful and naturally strong and thick 100% Jute rugs. Although our rugs are physically stunning their true beauty lies in the fact they are eco-friendly with a tiny carbon footprint as the Jute is renewable and recyclable. The natural, basket weave adds a raw elemental feel to your décor. It also makes them suitable for almost any type of décor, from industrial to rustic these Jute Rugs will be right at home. The feel of the jute rug underfoot is lovely, soft and natural like bringing a tiny piece of nature indoors. They are also perfect for high traffic areas as Jute is hard wearing and naturally durable ensuring that these rugs will not only stand the test of time; but are certain to help make your house a home.