Jute is not water resistant fiber, so do not place your jute rug in an area with high moisture. Blot the stain with dry paper towel or cloth immediately. Check with your local professional cleaning service for advice on hard
- Shedding of loose fibers is normal and will diminish with regular vacuuming.
- To prevent dust and crumbs from settling into your rug, vacuum regularly and/or shake.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors to remove.
- Keep away from excessive moisture.
- Professional rug cleaning recommended as needed.
- For indoor use only.